the greve is back on! it started wednesday morning and hasnt let up. They really have no idea when this will stop and they arent expecting it to be anytime soon. Thanks guys! That means I will be doing LOTS of walking to try and explore Paris for the end of the semester.
Speaking of walking. Wednesday I walked 16k (10miles)....it was intense. The map is the path I took and basically I spent all day walking the city. Not necessarily by choice to begin with but it ended up being a beautiful day so i didnt mind the walk....and I saw sooooooo many places and finally got to walk Pont Neuf AND Pont Alenxander III.
The webshots will have an album from my walking adventures soon.
So new beginnings this week. Ashley is here. Oberkampf craziness last night.
im back to happy for a while, i hope.
ps--- stoked for christmas vacay at home....even if it is just a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment