Sunday, November 11, 2007

can you believe your eyes...

sooooo good weekend all in all.

it was really nice finally being back in paris and getting to do the nigthlife thing. Friday we checked out FuBar which I didn't realize was actually so close to my work! Had a "apple pie" cocktail and it was mighty tasty.....or maybe it was the glow stick that I could stir it with that made it so great! Either way it was sweet checking out somewhere new.

Saturday John and I attempted to get tickets for Strasbourg again. (The largest christmas celebration in the world!!!!!!) BUT of course my eurail wasn't going to cover the return ticket and so it would be another 60e on top of everything else.....i opted out but now i'm kinda regretting it....i want gingerbread and warm cider while falling down trying to ice skate!

After our trip to SNCF we decided to fight the MASSIVE crowds of people at the Grands Magasins to see the Christmas tree in Galleries Lafayette. Even though I felt like I wanted to kill everyone in the store (literally think Black Friday in the states times 100) seeing the christmas tree was AMAAAAAAAAZING!

We had planned to get fondue with John's two friends from Wake but it turned out the resto was full for the night. So we hopped across the street for a three course french dinner. Afterwards was another night at O'Sullivan's at the Mill....always crazy for sure....then john abandoned me....thanks dude.

ANYWAY, tonight we are going to retry out Fondue adventures.....this place has fondue AND serves wine to you in baby bottles....what could be cooler?

xoxo

No comments: