okay so day one of exams is over and I have absolutely no idea how I did on my first exam. My exam today was for my art history class and the first part was basic memorization.....the next two, however, were analyzing a painting and then analyzing the liberation of color in paintings between two of the movements of modern art. Basically I regurgitated as many things as I could remember and I hope they make some sort of sense.

After my exams tomorrow we are planning to go out and celebrate our ONE MONTH in Paris anniversary/ Courtney's birthday and I'm sure it will be fun as always. ---> a little hint of the craziness that is Courtney and I together
Oh AND I am getting excited about Christmas break because it looks like Rachel and I will be doing some major traveling after new years!!!
EXCITING!
i <3 you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment