back to london.....Easter weekend was long and relaxing but I didn't end up getting anything constructive done....whoops.
So every year Time Out has an Easter treasure hunt that gives you clues to go and find these places around the city. I spent a good portion of Friday working on that before losing my oyster card and calling it a day.
Sat + Sun consisted of basketball (yeah lame i know) and an amazing easter dinner chez nous.
In real news, my internship is FABULOUS! I am working for an event management + concierge company in Ladbroke Grove and its been pretty sweet so far. I am getting lots of exposure to different things and getting to learn a ton about London. In hopes of spreading their name I'm working on a myspace and facebook account for the company so more details to come once those are up and running!
Last night we went to a show for a band who is good friends with my boss and it was pretty chill. We enjoyed a fabulous dinner and then some fun music and dancing.
No comments:
Post a Comment