Saturday, January 26, 2008

Another one bites the dust....


This time its my computer.


well its not completely DEAD per say BUT the power cord is done-zo. I dont really understand what happened to it but it just stopped working the other day (aka best buy STILL sucks at life). I have another one floating around the US postal service somewhere and hopefully will arrive in London sometime in the next 2 weeks (greeeeeat).


Until then posts will be few and far between (though they havent been that great as of late anyway).


Here is my news:

* Spring break -- PORTUGAL!!!! well thats the plan at least. A few days is Porto (including a wine tour?) and then off to Lisbon

* Today I am trying to get all my trips planned out for the semester:

Dublin

Edinburgh (including a trip to the highlands and loch ness)

Amsterdam

Paris

Somehow seeing Brie

* Tomorrow is a trip to Bath and Avebury which should be a fun day of site seeing!

* I went to Wimbledon! Yeah im not that into tennis but it was still sweet. Also my professor for the class is ridiculously intelligent and knows SOOOO much about Great Britain. The class includes three field trips and for our last day of class we are going to a pub! How sweet is that? I mean it is part of British culture and we need to experience it ;)



The rest of the day will include a trip to Portobello Market (again) to get some fresh fruit and maybe some Paella at one of the yummy food stands!
Cheers!

No comments: