Monday, December 24, 2007

yes the suburbs make me cry....

so im home.

the last week in Paris was beyond amazing and i love all the kids I met there and will miss them dearly! Luckily anna will be around in the spring!

My last night in Paris we celebrated with champagne for our bartenders at Chez Justine and then I returned home around 230 am to begin packing....needless to say i didnt sleep that night and then had to travel all day friday starting with a 7am metro trip to CDG. Then it was a long day on an airplane with on and off sleeping then another long drive back to lynchburg.

Returning home and knowing i needed to stay up i grabbed coffee with ryan and finally hit the bed around 1230 (6am to me). This jet lag is NO good and has been throwing me off like crazy! I was a basket case yesterday and everything sent me into tears. (including when i looked out my plane window into the DC suburbs and realized I wasnt in paris anymore)

Finally, yesterday was the annual christmas get together at my place and it was wonderful. Good food, good strawberry wine and of course good company!

Its nice to be home but I am beyond excited to get back to europe....i just want a drama free week, is that so much to ask?? oh yeah i guess so!

Joyeux Noel!!!

No comments: