
Bonjour!!
I created this to give everyone a chance to catch up on all the craziness here in Paris while I'm away. To catch you up to speed....
I took a million hour plane trip to get here
I am living with another student, Caitlin, and an older couple in their house in the 11th arrondissement.
I did get a cell phone and all incoming calls are free....so CALL ME....or just get skype and talk to me like that.
Anyway the last few days have just been spent exploring the city and trying to get a feel for life in Paris. Classes don't start until monday which means my French is FAR from improving!! The school is very close to la tour eiffel so we have eaten lunch there for a few days and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Last night was our first major night out with a trip to le creperie and then had wine on the seine (though i was only there for a moment) and then went out to a bar....tres amusement!

just a few pictures to give you an idea but check out my webshots for the rest....
http://community.webshots.com/user/jesswitt
xoxo
2 comments:
Vive la France. You'll never the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world. Have fun and be safe.
Your still crazy after all these years travel agent, Aunt Donnie
Now, I am REALLY getting excited! I know you are having the time of your life and so will I in another month or so. I can't believe you are on the other side of the world...I feel like you should still be using training wheels. Be safe, baby girl.....I love you.
Grammy
Post a Comment